Rune World BETA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE!
Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 am by pkdabftw

» magic glitch!
Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 pm by pkdabftw

» pkdab for mod :)
Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:56 pm by pkdabftw

» Is the server changed or Closed?
Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 am by Halo of Aura

» WE MOVED!
Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 pm by bobismyname

» Thb12955 For mod
Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:32 am by bobismyname

» summoning shop bug
Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:37 am by mod jenny

» Admin Daniel undisable plz
Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:56 pm by bobismyname

» Admin Daniel undisable plz
Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:02 pm by lt gangster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?!

2 posters

Go down

Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! Empty Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?!

Post  bobismyname Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Wanna know why the fuck the server is never on!?!?!? Cause I fucking messed it up Very Happy I was really stupid and today i finally fixed it Smile (claps for bob) So now.. You can play online again!!!! How I fucked up the server:
So you know how I was making the Donator or Premium Zone Awesome? Well I was adding some awesome npc's for Premium Members and accidently spawned 100 Corporal Beasts in one spot for fun Very Happy Then it crashed the server... Then my files got messed up.. I was stupid to never give Mod Ahmad a backup of the files so I had to RE-DOWNLOAD the source then RE-DO it......... The End

~BOB~

bobismyname
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! Empty Re: Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?!

Post  owner ahmad Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:23 am

never listen to ahmad ... Razz
owner ahmad
owner ahmad
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?! Empty Re: Why the fuck is the server NEVER on?!?!?!

Post  bobismyname Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:59 am

EXACTLY Very Happy

bobismyname
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  owner ahmad Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 am

.... send me the source already ..... dude this is the 11th time i tell u to do so ...
owner ahmad
owner ahmad
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down