Rune World BETA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE!
X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 am by pkdabftw

» magic glitch!
X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 pm by pkdabftw

» pkdab for mod :)
X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:56 pm by pkdabftw

» Is the server changed or Closed?
X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 am by Halo of Aura

» WE MOVED!
X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 pm by bobismyname

» Thb12955 For mod
X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:32 am by bobismyname

» summoning shop bug
X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:37 am by mod jenny

» Admin Daniel undisable plz
X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:56 pm by bobismyname

» Admin Daniel undisable plz
X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:02 pm by lt gangster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE!

4 posters

Go down

X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! Empty X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE!

Post  X3on Sun May 02, 2010 6:25 am

Here is my application for mabe get an Admin/Co-Owner spot.

Personal Information:
Name: Lars Storoy

Pros and cons:
Im just telling it as i know, and just so true i can get it from my self.
Three good things about me:
- Im a lojal person.
- I do like to have fun. (I like jokes etc..)
- I do normaly not say now to help a game m8 or some friends.

Some bad things about me:
- I mabe get angry when we fail, but i won't "fake disconnect". I will tell if i need some seconds to chill on. Like just walk abit in the room, to relax.
- I can be drunk in the weekends, and then i can get easly pist on people when i play. ( I do not mean to be rude, or to insult you/them. Just wanna be know you guys get that.)
- I dont do much Homework for school, i only read some minutes before i sleep. So i get some more knowledge with what we are gonna do/doing on the school.
- I don't know so many bad things about my self. I don't see so much that is bad about me, because for me almost everything is good about me. I know im wrong, but that's how i see it. So i want you guys to help me see if there is anything else that is bad about me. I do not get angry or something like that because you tell me that "that and this things" are bad about me. Im glad to hear things like that. So i can be better to not do such things to people/you.

PC Specs: Hahaha, i got to laugth. I got 8 GB RAM, 3 GB Graphic memory, I got 4 x 2,6 GHZ. I got Gamer Mouse, and keyboard. I got HighTower Intercooler, and liquid cooling system. And a 64 bit windows 7 OS.

I hope i can get the Admin/Co-Owner spot from you, i will be a active player. If i first start to play on a server and specially get a Admin spot. Then i will be more active then if i just where a normal player. I will be active for like 6 hours each day.. Or mabe less. Atleast 3 hours ! If i get the Co-Owner spot, i will help editing things.
I was a coder for like 5 months back in time.. So i do have some Experience.

Will be great to get an positive reply.

From,
Lars Storoy

Last edited by X3on on Fri May 07, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

X3on

Back to top Go down

X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! Empty A Few mistakes spotted, in your original Application.

Post  Halo of Aura Fri May 07, 2010 12:49 pm

X3on wrote:

Personal Information:

Pros and cons:
- Im a lojal person.
- I do normaly not say now to help a guild m8 or some friends.

- I mabe get angry when we fail, but i won't "fake disconnect". I will tell if i need some seconds to chill on. Like just walk abit in the room, to relax.
- I can be drunk in the weekends, and then i can get easly pist on people when i play. ( I do not mean to be rude, or to insult you/them. Just wanna be know you guys get that.)
- I dont do much Homework for school, i only read some minutes before i sleep. So i get some more knowledge with what we are gonna do/doing on the school.
- I don't know so many bad things about my self. I don't see so much that is bad about me, because for me almost everything is good about me. I know im wrong, but that's how i see it. So i want you guys to help me see if there is anything else that is bad about me. I do not get angry or something like that because you tell me that "that and this things" are bad about me. Im glad to hear things like that. So i can be better to not do such things to people/you.

PC Specs: Hahaha, i got to laugth. I got 8 GB RAM, 3 GB Graphic memory, I got 4 x 2,6 GHZ. I got Gamer Mouse, and keyboard. I got HighTower Intercooler, and liquid cooling system. And a 64 bit windows 7 OS.

I hope i can get the Admin/Co-Owner spot from you, i will be a active player. If i first start to play on a server and specially get a Admin spot. Then i will be more active then if i just where a normal player. I will be active for like 6 hours each day.. Or mabe less. Atleast 3 hours ! If i get the Co-Owner spot, i will help editing things.

From,
Lars Storoy

You might want to Correct the Following:

• Your age (I was born in 1990, so that makes me 18 this year?) - Proves yours is incorrect.

• Links included in your post, show that you have copied this from another site.
Halo of Aura
Halo of Aura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! Empty Re: X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE!

Post  bobismyname Fri May 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Thats the longest app i ever seen xD anyways for now, people earn staff by getting players, cause as you can see when you log on, "There is currently 1 players online"

bobismyname
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! Empty Re: X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE!

Post  X3on Fri May 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Halo of Aura wrote:
X3on wrote:

Personal Information:

Pros and cons:
- Im a lojal person.
- I do normaly not say now to help a guild m8 or some friends.

From,
Lars Storoy

You might want to Correct the Following:

• Your age (I was born in 1990, so that makes me 18 this year?) - Proves yours is incorrect.

• Links included in your post, show that you have copied this from another site.

Thanks alot ! I did write this pretty fast so i have fixed on some wrong wroten misstakes i did write .. And no ? I don't got any links .. How come you say this is fake ?

X3on

Back to top Go down

X3on admin application. Please read ! GOOD ONE! Empty dude what?

Post  pkdabftw Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 am

dude u dont need to give us your whole life story !

pkdabftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down